We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, posting material to the Site or requesting further services;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to complete them;
• Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders;
• Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Use of Your Information
By registering on the Site you consent to us using and/or disclosing your personal information as follows:
• For processing your application;
• If necessary, providing or arranging for third parties to provide customer care facilities and bill you for the service you receive through the Site, which may involve disclosing your personal information to third parties solely for those purposes;
• To provide you with access to all parts of our Site and to supply the services you have requested;
• To use and analyze the personal information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. In particular, we may use your personal information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Site or our services.
Further, where you have consented, we might also use your personal information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you telephone or e-mail.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by contacting us at Mobster Limited via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of the Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
We may make use of “cookies” on the Sites in order to improve your experience on the Sites.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser.
Storage of your Information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site through the internet; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
What security measures do we have in place to protect your information?
The Site uses technological and operational procedures to protect our users’ information. When you submit personal information via the Site, this is protected online and off-line.
When our registration form asks you to enter personal information we use all reasonable efforts to protect user-information online and off-line. All of our users’ information, not just personal information, has restricted access. Our employees must use password-protected log-in screens to gain entry to restricted information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure your information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personal information on are kept in a secure environment.
The Site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Site.
What else should you know about data protection?
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 18 may use only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.