Date of Last Revision: July 23, 2013
Mobster Limited. (“Mobster” or “we” or “us” or “our”) is the leading mobile content discovery platform. We enable our community of users to actively download content, apps, video’s and games.
1. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES MOBSTER LIMITED COLLECT?
1. User Provided Information. We obtain certain information when you provide it to us: for example, if you setup your account profile, you may provide your name, email address, your date of birth and a list of interests such as your favorite music and television shows. Some of that information can be used to identify or contact you directly and is sometimes referred to as personally identifiable information.
2. Information from Use of our Service. Mobster gathers non-personally identifiable information from Users of our Service. Non-personally identifiable information is information that cannot by itself be used to identify a particular person or entity, and may include: the Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifiers, operating system, mobile network information, browser type, locations of the Website pages the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website, and non-precise location information (e.g., your city or zip code).
2. HOW DOES MOBSTER USE INFORMATION?
1. User Provided Information. We use the personally identifiable information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Services to: deliver the products and services that you have requested, manage your account and provide you with customer support, communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you, and to monitor compliance with the rules governing the Service. We don’t sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information from the use of our Service. Mobster analyzes non-personally-identifying information gathered from users to help Mobster better understand how our Service is being used and to help tailor content and advertising on the Service. By recognizing patterns and trends in usage, Mobster is able to better design our Service to improve Users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
3. DISCLOSURES OF INFORMATION
Mobster does not rent, sell or share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated third parties without your consent. We may, however, share personally identifiable information with trusted third-party contractors. These third party contractors are prohibited from using the information for purposes other than performing services for Mobster.
Mobster may disclose your information to third parties when obligated to do so by law and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected, or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person. We reserve the right to disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information collected to third parties for any purpose.
Finally, Mobster may transfer information, including any personally identifiable information, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. If Mobster is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices that are available to you.
4. CHANGING PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION; ACCOUNT TERMINATION
You may at any time review or change your personally identifiable information by going to your account settings. Upon your request via your account settings, we will deactivate or delete your account and contact information from our active databases in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. Please note that we may be obligated to keep some or all of your information on our servers even after you’ve deleted your account. **
We take security of your information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel, and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration, or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. **
We do not knowingly collect or store personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16 unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides personally identifiable information through the Website represents to us that he or she is 16 years of age or older. If we are made aware that we have received personally identifiable information from someone under 16, Mobster will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records. **